Today, I get to do one of my favorite things - spend the day with a group of librarians learning about technology. Today, we're focusing on blogs and wikis, how to create them and how to integrate them into the library. Can't wait to see what they come up with!
Post the link to your blogs and wikis in a comment below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This one I use for research projects.
ReplyDeletehttp://scleelibrary.wikispaces.com/
This one was used as an alternative assignment.
http://cougarsmakingchoices.wikispaces.com/
This one I created for a teacher's workshop
http://cruiseweb20.wikispaces.com/
This one we just started to share ideas, lessons, projects, etc. between our district's librarians.
http://ccisdlibrarians.wikispaces.com/
One more I forgot. This one is a Google site which is really another wiki. I created it for a teacher workshop.
ReplyDeletehttp://sites.google.com/site/techcamp09carswell/
The next 2 are blogs on my library website. Not very successful.
http://www.ccisd.com/99120618141227170/Blog/browse.asp?A=398&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&C=58538
http://www.ccisd.com/99120618141227170/Blog/browse.asp?A=398&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&C=58538
Any advice is appreciated.
Here is the wiki I created for my school. We also used this wiki to post our presentation that we presented at TLA Conference in San Antonio.
ReplyDeletehttp://duncanelementarylibrary.wikispaces.com
http://xtremelibrarymakeover.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://dewbulldoglibrary.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehttp://dewbulldoglibrary.wikispaces.com
http://robinsonbennett.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://cubbookreview.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://cubbookreviews.wikispaces.com/
http://www.wikispaces.com/user/my/Cristy.Bennett
ReplyDeletehttp://dianedietiker.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHere's my link for the blog ... http://elar12.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI am going to work on the wiki still! You were great and very informative.
AH HA --- all day working on this baby ... http://literaturecircles12.wikispaces.com/
ReplyDeleteVery excited still!